The Benefits of NATB Membership
As an NATB Member, you benefit from:
- A Unified Voice in matters affecting your livelihood.
- Access to expert legal counsel and a competent team of professional lobbyists representing you in Washington DC.
- Recommendations from organizations such as the Better Business Bureau, the National Consumers League and other consumer protection agencies, Angie's List, Fan Freedom Project, as well as select Attorneys General. They advise ticket buyers to make sure they deal with brokers who are NATB members.
- The NATB's annual World Ticket Conference where you can exchange ideas among your peers to improve your bottom line and voice your opinions on the activities of the Association.
- A Membership Directory on the NATB website with a direct link to your website.
- Access to the Members Only section of our website which includes state legislation and statutes, news articles relevant to the industry, as well as a forum to unveil scams being perpetrated against our industry.
- An Ethical Complaint Committee to settle disputes between customers and brokers, and complaints between brokers.
For more information, contact:
214 N. Hale St.
Wheaton, IL 60187
Phone: (630) 510-4594 Fax: (630) 510-4501